We strongly recommend that you not book if you anticipate having to cancel.
- Summer Deposits (stays during Prime Season) are nonrefundable after May 1st. Prior to May 1st deposits will be refunded less a $100.00 fee only if we are able to fill your vacancy.
- Deposits for reservations in May, June, September and October will only be refunded providing we receive 30 days notice prior to check-in and we are able to fill your vacancy.
- No refunds for cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival. A minimum cancellation fee of $100.00 will apply.
- Overnight/Additional guests must be registered by the registered guest and paid for at the office.
- ARRIVAL TIME 3pm-6pm. Please contact the office if you plan to arrive later. A later check in time may be available for an additional fee – but is not gauranteed. Check Out Time is 11 am.
Cedar Grove Cottage Rules
- Smoking is not permitted in our cottages. If you choose to smoke please be respectful of others. Please ensure your cigarette butts are deposited in a fire safe container, not on our yards or beach.
- Quiet hours between 11:00pm and 7:00 am – please be considerate of your neighbouring cottagers.
- Any visitors that are not listed on your rental agreement must register in the office.
- Garbage and recycling bins are provided in front of the office. Please use the appropriate one when disposing of your waste.
- All pets must be registered when making your reservation.
- Limit of one large dog or two small dogs per cottage.
- You are responsible for any and all damages your pet may cause.
- Make sure your pet does not disturb other guests.
- Your pet must be on a leash.
- Never leave your pet unattended in the cottage, or out.
- Please make sure you pick up after your pet at all times.
- There is a $40.00 pet charge PER pet.
- To ensure the safety and comfort of all of our guests we have a restricted dog policy. This includes all Pit Bull breeds, Boxers, Rotweillers, Dobermans and any mixed-breeds including these breeds.